Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What the @%#^?!

Go down 
+4
st. anger
Sonic
Brady
Backwards
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Backwards
Dretch
Dretch

What the @%#^?! Empty
PostSubject: What the @%#^?!   What the @%#^?! EmptySun 04 Jan 2009, 2:41 am

Now here's a story about how a small child got angry and used his ban stick. Because I despise long posts i'll keep it short.

Playing shoot em up on the M server when out of nowhere (To keep things anoynomous we'll just call Kraken, Fred) Fred says that i Alias under someone named Ty.fla (Whom I am very familiar with as that person was aimbotting in AA. Tried to call multiple votes to kick said botter and all failed. Just shows how retarded that server is too) Anyway i'm just curious to why Fred's boyfriend dumped him prior to that moment.. That must be the reason he had something so large up his ass as he had to make a rash decision and call me an aimbotter! I love the moments when people can actually believe I aimbot. It puts a smile on my face everytime to know someone is truly a moron. I'm not even that good.. sweet baby jebus.. Fred, you're a complete and utter failure to the human race. Unban me and go play in traffic.
Back to top Go down
Brady
Dretch
Dretch

What the @%#^?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the @%#^?!   What the @%#^?! EmptySun 04 Jan 2009, 8:04 am

K, well first of all dont complain about the aimbot thing, because nobody actually thinks you aimbot, they kicked you because they wanted to fuck with you... And it obviously worked. ill unban and all that good stuff but dont blow the forums up for it
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Admin
Admin
Sonic

What the @%#^?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the @%#^?!   What the @%#^?! EmptySun 04 Jan 2009, 12:13 pm

Well take care of it.
Back to top Go down
https://militant.darkbb.com
st. anger
Dretch
Dretch

What the @%#^?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the @%#^?!   What the @%#^?! EmptyMon 05 Jan 2009, 6:26 pm

YAROU SAID HE WAS AN AIMBOTTER, IT MUST BE TRU. No seriously apparently he caught him on a diff server under a diff name when we matched ip's.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Admin
Admin
Shade

What the @%#^?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the @%#^?!   What the @%#^?! EmptyMon 05 Jan 2009, 8:46 pm

the noob anger hath spoken
Back to top Go down
Leon
Dretch
Dretch
Leon

What the @%#^?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the @%#^?!   What the @%#^?! EmptyTue 06 Jan 2009, 2:41 am

Hows about you all grow a dick and stop arguing.
Back to top Go down
Cele
Dretch
Dretch

What the @%#^?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the @%#^?!   What the @%#^?! EmptyTue 06 Jan 2009, 5:07 am

st. anger wrote:
YAROU SAID HE WAS AN AIMBOTTER, IT MUST BE TRU. No seriously apparently he caught him on a diff server under a diff name when we matched ip's.

No one from Pk aimbots...
Back to top Go down
Shade
Admin
Admin
Shade

What the @%#^?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the @%#^?!   What the @%#^?! EmptyTue 06 Jan 2009, 4:08 pm

he didnt even identify who he was? how would Us M clan know who we was?
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Admin
Admin
Sonic

What the @%#^?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the @%#^?!   What the @%#^?! EmptyTue 06 Jan 2009, 5:22 pm

Yeah where do we come into this? Funny
Back to top Go down
ViperK
Dretch
Dretch

What the @%#^?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the @%#^?!   What the @%#^?! EmptyTue 06 Jan 2009, 7:07 pm

Yeah Really Hiding
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What the @%#^?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the @%#^?!   What the @%#^?! Empty

Back to top Go down

What the @%#^?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Tremulous :: Militant Server-
Jump to: